Summary / Role Purpose:
As Senior Application Engineer, you will be part of the team deploying Ansys EDA products across all top Semiconductor companies. This involves working with Software developers, Architects, & Product Specialists to get the product developed, and deploy it on leading edge SoCs across Semiconductor companies. Key focus areas will include all areas related to IP/SoC/3DIC Power Integrity, Signal Integrity, Reliability aspects like EM/ESD/Thermal, Advanced timing/jitter, Packaging -the top challenges for any chip design on advanced nodes like 7/5/3 nm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with Global-Customers / IP-providers / Foundries to understand design challenges of cutting-edge SoCs & 3DICs on 7/5/3 nm and creates EDA product specifications.
- Works with Product development team to get state-of-the-art EDA products developed.
- Works on Ansys-Seascape platform -Semiconductor Industry’s First and Only True Big-Data design Platform!
- Works with top Semiconductor companies around the globe to deploy EDA products for solving Power/Signal/Reliability challenges across Chip-Package-System at 7/5/3 nm.
- Provides expert guidance / consultation to Customers around the globe for solving design challenges.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience:
- 3+ years of prior experience in either of a) ASIC Physical design, b) Power-
- Integrity/Signal-Integrity/Reliability Closure c) Custom circuit design and simulation
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering/VLSI from Top Institutions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Passion to learn and deploy new technologies.
- Ability for minimal travel
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren’t posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren’t about rules and regulations. They can’t just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we’re facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.