Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Senior Android Developer – Alexa we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
What You Will Do:
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Android Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate must have 5+ years of extensive experience in developing and maintaining Android applications that meet the needs of our clients. As a Senior Android Developer, you will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of junior developers, as well as designing and developing high-quality Android applications.
- Design, develop, and maintain Android applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Lead and mentor a team of junior developers.
- Write and maintain Unit Tests.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of extensive and proven experience in developing and maintaining Android applications.
- 5+ years of experience in Java and Kotlin.
- 5+ years of experience with Android SDK, Android Studio, and Git.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong understanding of Android design principles and material design.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with performance tuning, memory optimization, and debugging.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience developing Android applications for the automotive industry.
- Experience integrating voice assistants like Alexa into Android applications.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Christmas Bonus (1 month)
- Holidays (12 days)
- Paid holidays (75% prima vacacional)
- Flex Time
- Saving Fund
- Pantry vouchers
- Health insurance (Seguro de gastos médicos mayores, seguro dental, visión, de vida, accidente e invalidez).
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.