- Design, research and develop state-of-the-art deep learning ML/AI models and algorithms to improve software development productivity and quality
- Build highly scalable and available machine learning systems to improve different systems across the company, including regression system, devops system, etc.
- Work and collaborate with different cross-functional teams end-to-end.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 4+ years of industry experience in software engineering and applied machine learning related domain.
- Solid programming skills with proven experience designing, developing and delivering advanced machine learning models and large-scale engineering systems.
- Passionate, great communication skills, strong ownership, self-motivated, and inventive.
- Experience with big data platforms and large-scale distributed systems.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.