Website Alphawave Semi
Alphawave Semi enables tomorrow’s future by accelerating the critical data communication at the heart of our digital world – from seamless video streaming to AI to the metaverse and much more. Our technology powers product innovation in the most data-demanding industries today, including data centers, networking, storage, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, and autonomous vehicles. Customers partner with us for mission-critical data communication, our innovative technologies, and our proven track record. Together, we enable the next generation of digital technology.
What You’ll Do
- Support the month-end closing process including account reconciliations, accruals, journal entries and analysis.
- Manage accounts payable through correspondence and approval workflows.
- Help with the implementation and maintenance of financial processes.
- Participate and support in providing information to external auditors for half-year and year end in a financial review/audit.
- Maintain the integrity and completeness of the books of record.
- Help with monthly board package, providing analysis on variance from budget.
- Manage analytical tools to improve the quality and transparency of financial results and forecasts as they relate to assigned departments.
- Provide support and help with special/ad-hoc projects as needs arise.
What You’ll Need:
- CPA designation
- The Senior Accountant will be reporting to the Controller, based in Toronto and would bring in 5 plus years of relevant financial experience in reporting.
- Experience with accounting software, knowledge of NetSuite
- General accounting experience of month end close processes.
- Good level of controls, processes, and system skills.
“Hybrid work environment”
We offer comprehensive benefits to our employees:
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Registered retirement savings options
- Paid time off
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave Semi is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave Semi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave Semi will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.