Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, and NVIDIA.
Perforce Software is looking for a Senior Accountant that will be a key member of a growing accounting team. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for accurate and timely month-end close and financial reporting and will work closely with global 3rd party accountants. This will be a key position in the group and will be heavily relied upon to ensure accurate international financial information is produced and appropriate accounting controls are followed. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to use accounting knowledge and previous experience to add value and assist in meeting the department’s objectives while working in a fast-paced, continually changing, and high-growth environment. This position will report to the International Accounting Director and work closely with the entire accounting team.
- Perform international month-end close procedures including journal entry preparation and reconciliations
- Provide supporting schedules and analysis for international external audits and tax returns
- Assist with the preparation and review of financial reports including balance sheets and income statements
- Implement process and system improvements as needed by the business and ensure the appropriate accounting treatment
- Analyze financial data and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Help integrate the financial operations of Perforce’s acquisitions into the existing processes
- Build and maintain relations with international 3rd party accounting firms
- Have a supporting role during the annual US GAAP external audit process
- Ensure compliance with IFRS and foreign GAAP as appropriate
- Other accounting duties as requested and/or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and 2+ years of experience at a staff accountant level or higher, ideally within a firm
- CPA (or progress toward)
- Computer experience with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Strong analytical, verbal, written, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- NetSuite ERP experience preferred
- Possess a working knowledge of GAAP and the ability to interpret new GAAP guidance
- Experience in documenting existing systems and processes preferred
- CPA (or progress toward) with firm experience preferred
- Must have a proactive, positive attitude while working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
- High attention to detail and ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to foster a collaborative environment
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and celebrate its strengths.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.