Arteris is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our growing accounting team. The role will partner with accounting managers to execute month close, establish and improve processes, implement internal controls, and prepare support for reporting. With rapid growth in our company and team, this role will have a heavy focus on identifying solutions in a dynamic environment and will require strong communication skills and sense of ownership of responsibilities.
- Perform month-end close procedures including journal entries and reconciliations for a variety of specified areas including debt/financing (ASC 470), stock-based compensation (ASC 718), lease accounting (ASC 842), international accounting, etc.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement fluctuation analyses
- Manage assignments and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify issues or process gaps and develop solutions to improve processes
- Support internal and external reporting by providing disclosure schedules/support
- Take ownership of development and execution of control procedures and documentation to confirm SOX compliance
- Fulfill internal and external audit requirements related to specified areas
- Assist with special projects and ad hoc analyses as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related discipline
- 4+ years accounting/finance experience
- Certified Public Accountant preferred
- Strong analytical skills and deep understanding of US GAAP and SOX
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and execute in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Software knowledge: Excel, Netsuite (preferred), FloQast (a plus)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.