We’re looking for a for a full-time Security Service Associate to parachute in wherever software insecurity invades and to stomp out bugs and flaws wherever they hide. Does this sound like a good role for you?
In this role, you need to go beyond traditional testing services to help our clients identify, remediate, and prevent vulnerabilities in the applications that power their business. You need to have a holistic approach to application security offers a balance of managed and professional services and products tailored to fit client’s specific needs. As a security professional. You should have the ability to provide remediation guidance, program design services, and training that empower build and maintain secure applications.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Ability to collaborate with project team members, take direction from the project lead and execute tasks consistently
- Can Conduct Source Code Analysis
- Cam Conduct Software Penetration Testing
- Can Conduct Architecture Security Analysis
- Cam Conduct Secure Software Design and Architecture analysis
- Conduct Database Security Analysis
- Knowledge on Network Security Analysis will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with at least Java or .Net (Should be able to read and understand enterprise code and write basic code)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Master’s Degree preferred
- 1+yrs of work experience in relevant role