Welcome to Codasip
We believe Codasip is the most innovative processor solutions company. We take pride in designing and developing cutting-edge, high-performance, and energy-efficient CPU cores from scratch, and our own automated proprietary tools to fully customize them. We give our customers a unique competitive advantage by empowering their system-on-chip developers to build the most innovative products.
Our processor cores are based on the RISC-V open architecture. The potential for customizing RISC-V is unlocked with the Codasip Custom Compute approach: our unique architecture description language, CodAL, and the powerful automated processor design tool, Codasip Studio. These are at the heart of our unique and groundbreaking RISC-V processor solutions.
Founded in 2014, we’ve grown into a thriving and talented global community. Our IP engineering teams work from offices spread across Europe, including our first and largest design center in the beautiful city of Brno, Czechia. Across Europe, we already have design teams in Cambridge, Bristol, Munich, Villeneuve-Loubet, Barcelona, Thessaloniki, Heraklion and Athens. The Codasip team is also based close to its customers, which means we have dedicated sales and application engineers in the USA, Japan, Korea, and China.
Codasip is a private company backed by well-funded EU grants. Our products are already making a real impact, with billions of devices already in the market powered by our processor IP and tools.
Want to be an architect of ambition? Join Codasip
At Codasip we are committed to fostering a creative and collaborative work environment. Codasippers have the freedom to explore original ideas and experiment with new techniques. We believe in the benefits of cross-departmental collaboration and encourage sharing to build awareness throughout the teams. This enables you to add value through variety in your work.
When you join Codasip, you become part of a motivated team of self-starters where your ideas are appreciated and your voice is heard. We strive to create an environment where your ambition can flourish and your career can reach new heights. So, come and join our team of architects of ambition. We can’t wait to see what you’ll achieve at Codasip.
Brno, South Moravian Region, Czechia
WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IN CODASIP
- As a Scrum master you will be part of our Software engineering group developing our key product, the Codasip Studio. The group has almost 50 people in six teams. We use a tailored version of scaled scrum that we believe suits our current needs, but we need to keep improving it.
- We are a multicultural company, so all our records are in English and we use English as our common language across the company. However, your communication language will be both Czech and English, as in day-to-day work some teams use Czech and some English.
- You will guide one or two development teams to improve their professional capabilities, self-organization and accountability. You will be part of our software leadership team, working closely with team leaders and our VP of Software Engineering who strongly believes in participative leadership and agile principles. You will also tightly co-operate with the product owner and our product management team. You will be helping us to build collaborative team culture that is aligned with our overall company vision and culture.
- You are a scrum master/agile coach who gained the experience in more than one context.
- You recognize agile as a mindset rather than a set of processes and methodologies.
- You are able to implement agile frameworks and principles.
- You are keen on continuous improvement.
- You are good at coaching people on their way of being agile.
- You are a change agent able to not only manage but lead a change.
- You are an experienced facilitator able to manage conflicts.
- You are able to keep the team highly motivated while staying aligned with stakeholders around shared goals.
- You believe in and practice personal relations, cooperation, open communication and frequent feedback.
- You love to grow and to learn and try new things.
- You know both English and Czech well enough to execute your role in these languages.
More info about us:
Codasip Youtube Channel
What do we offer?
- Non-corporate atmosphere. We are a scale-up company that will be a unicorn company soon. Our hierarchy is quite flat, so the changes are being implemented without any painful and time-consuming procedures
- Receptivity to your own innovations and ideas
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Multisport card
- Direct payment to your salary instead of the meal vouchers
- Quarterly budget for team buildings
- High-quality free coffee and tea in the office
- Language courses (English, Chinese)
- Budget for your personal development
Still have any doubts? We are here for you to dispel all of them :),
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.