Website Agile Analog
Put simply, you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work by managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies.
Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organising teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
If you’re a strong communicator, a capable leader and you are invested in Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you!
Disrupting methodologies unchanged for generations, Agile Analog is revolutionising the way Analog circuits are designed. Based in Cambridge but with the ability to work flexibly, we are growing quickly to become one of the world’s leading semiconductor IP companies.
What you will be doing
- Helping software development teams apply and evolve the Scrum framework
- Planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance up to quality at the end of each sprint
- Resolving issues that hinder the teams’ work – resolve conflicts and remove obstacles
- Encouraging and facilitating communication both within the software team and wider company – Help the teams implement changes effectively
- Create a mutual learning environment – every day is a school day
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
What we need from you:
- Strong attention to detail, keeping projects and people on plan and time is key
- Solid communication skills – you will be the voice of the team internally and the wider audience
- A natural motivator – Can you keep everyone focused and engaged?
- Neutrality and objectivity -it’s all about getting stuff done
- Able to build and develop relationships – actively encouraging and improving group effectiveness and collaboration
- A superior understanding of Agile principles and ability to communicate their value
- Fostering a self-organised environment within the development team where team members own the product and enjoy working on it
- Working with stakeholders to ensure agile processes are followed daily and to improve overtime.
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in a technical environment
- Experience working with non-software teams and non-software mindsets – Can you speak their lingo?
- Experience of working with teams that are not experienced with Agile
- Knowledge of additional Agile principles
What we offer in return:
As well as the opportunity to really play a pivotal part in our success, we offer :
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- Hybrid Working environment
- Professional development and professional society membership
- Company share options
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.