Job ID #: 14795
Job Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Department: IT Agile
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
Are you passionate about supporting business change in a leading technology company’s IT group? Arm is a global leader in the technology field. We enable the shipment of nearly 50 billion Arm processor-based chips into a diverse range of digital electronic products, including more than 95% of mobile phones shipped today. Within Arm, the IT group maintains and supports a wide variety of services, applications and platforms to enable the business to drive its goals.
Do you have a passion for Procurement Systems and Processes and the value they bring to a business? Are you the SAP Procurement Specialist that we are looking for to join our team of passionate SAP specialists?
Working with your peers and business owners, this is an exciting opportunity to bring about change and innovation to Arm and floor for you expertise to be heard
You will work in a small agile team formed of both internal and external resources, driving adoption and continuous improvement of our procurement processes.
- Ariba is our core procurement system which is integrated with various upstreams and downstream applications. As the SAP Procurement Specialist you will be responsible creating and developing new solutions in the Procurement space to meeting our demanding business needs.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the Procurement Service is optimised and robust by managing the frequent mandatory releases.
- As a member of our multi-functional SAP team you will collaborate with the rest of the team and our Product Owners to deliver exciting new features to support our business growth and success.
- You will ensure that tools and processes are delivered in line with our standards.
- You will demonstrate integrity, positive attitude, excellent work ethic and camaraderie to the team.
- You will show a real passion for quality and continuous improvement.
- Experience and knowledge in Ariba (including – SAP Ariba Sourcing, SAP Ariba Contract Management, SAP Ariba Supplier Management, SAP Ariba Purchase to Pay)
- Experience with Procurement & Finance processes
- Experience working in an Agile approach
- Experience in demonstrations and presentations to the business
- Experience in engaging with the end users and designing and developing solutions.
- Experience in core SAP ECC (MM and FI).
- Knowledge in ABAP, Process Orchestration (PO) and SAP Cloud Platform (SCP)
- Knowledge in IDOC’s, APIs, integrations and interfaces.
- Experience in Unit testing and Integration testing
- Successfully completed end-to-end Ariba implementations
Qualifications and education:
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the field and developments in this area.