Website Siemens EDA
In this role you, as an IT-Expert will be responsible for Finance applications, especially in the area of Accounts Payable / Logistics Invoice Verification with focus on our 3rd-party application “Readsoft Process Director Accounts Payable” which is used to manage our global incoming invoice process.
You will design new harmonized processes and best practice SAP implementations together with Business and IT.
You act as an interface to the service provider Atos and the internal Siemens Healthineers business, you create requirements- and functional specifications for complex SAP Readsoft developments and control and monitor the development performance.
You initiate new innovative solutions and enhancement in relation to the Readsoft application and processes in the context of SAP Finance, Logistics Invoice Verification and Accounts Payable.
You take an active role in preparing test data and performing IT tests, analysis of potential errors and optimization in the application and interfaces.
You will be involved in a challenging global roll-out of the Readsoft-Application.
You act as an IT expert in international projects in an international team.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
In this role you should have a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration, or similar technical proficiency.
You should have at least 3-5 years of SAP technical knowledge of financial processes and you have extensive knowledge of business processes in the field of SAP Accounts Payable and Logistics Invoice Verification. This includes a high level of experience and expertise of all aspects of the SAP FI-AP and integration points with other SAP modules like MM/Purchasing.
You are very experienced in ABAP Development / Programming.
You should demonstrate a strong customer service attitude and be results-oriented, work well within a team and act successfully as a change manager.
Fluent English is mandatory, German language is a plus.
You should have the ability to learn Siemens Healthcare IT implementation and validation processes and you should have experience in international project work.
You participated in several ERP implementations and SAP upgrades and any S4/HANA experience in integration with external applications is a plus.
10% domestic and international travel, related to projects is required.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program – 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2500EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee’s fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.