Staff System Analyst – Salesforce
The Staff Systems Analyst plans and directs analysis of business problems to be solved with sophisticated systems skills. The Staff Systems Analyst is a self-starter and self-sufficient requiring minimal supervision of day to day issue tracking and resolution. The Staff Systems Analyst provides business systems analysis and support for a multitude of applications used by Business Units and Administrative functions across the company. The Staff Systems Analyst is heavily involved in planning, implementation and production support.
- Implement and support Salesforce projects and requests
- Able to interact with business stakeholders and help translate business requirements into technical and design solutions
- Lead and assist teammates in technical or functional advisor roles
- Work with cross team in related projects and requests to support day-to-day operation
- Lead the development team in providing technical expertise in design, development, data migration, testing and troubleshooting.
- Ability to break down the tasks for the technical team.
- Mentor junior members of the team, prepare training materials and conduct KT to support team and key business users.
- Ability to lead projects in Agile methodology
- Good with software development lifecycle practices and methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Provide ongoing support and monitor the progress of an outsourced support team
- 7+ years of Force.com experience in Visualforce and Apex development
- Experience in handling customers or end users, understand well what end users need, and not what developers prefer. Customer oriented.
- Having good sense of Navigations. Sensitive to design that customer prefer, ease of use of a page or a functionality.
- Well understanding of HTTP GET/POST request, and ability to analysis GET/POST request and response.
- Well understanding of various Browser, mouse, and keyboard events.
- Good understanding in cookies and session handling.
- Good sense of GUI with minimal of graphic design skills.
- Web-Services knowledge and implementation experience is a must.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and API’s
- Knowledge on enterprise solutions including CRM, Sales, Service, High Tech Industry(preferred)
- Working Experience with SOA Integrations.
- Good understanding of Salesforce application security, integration, performance and quality requirements
- Thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines
- Education & Experience
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV 401) or equivalent experience
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV 501) or equivalent experience
- Experience in customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience in Design Patterns using Lightning and Lightning Web Components
- Experience Contract manufacturing vertical is plus
- Experience in Agile development methodology and SDLC Project management is plus.
- Team player with positive attitude
- Strong analytical mind and ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Able to multi task and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with all levels of management, including executive and cross-functional teams