The Sales Operations Business Partner serves as a trusted advisor to the sales leadership of a geography or function by managing a collaborative operational cadence with sales leaders that promotes sales force productivity. These include one or more of the following functions: monthly KPI reviews, closing activities, reporting and analysis, sales crediting and quota management, CRM opportunity management, planning and forecasting support and sales coverage and productivity reviews The Sales Operations Business Partner also coordinates critical activities with internal stakeholders including Finance, Legal, HR, Deal Desk and Sales Operations Order Processing to ensure deal operations activities are enabled and optimized.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a visible, collaborative, and accessible leader to both the sales leaders and the GTM Operations team
- Build and standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Promote opportunity management activities within CRM that support the Company’s planning, forecasting and pipeline management objectives
- Assist the sales leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection
- Develop, track and analyze KPIs that drive business insights for growth, productivity, and pay for performance compensation objectives Identify potential performance areas for improvement.
- Partnering with Go To Market Operations, FP&A and sales leaders to create and maintain sales planning and forecasting models and data
- Support Quarterly Business Review presentations and participate in QBR meetings
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Education & Years of Experience: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field with 6+ years of relevant experience OR 10+ years of experience demonstrated success supporting sales teams. The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to present to executives.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and recommended actions to all levels of the organization using influence, persuasion and discretion to accomplish objectives and deliver results.
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- Proven excellence multi-tasking, prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines and goals.
- A result and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Fluent in English and in the local language of the territory
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.