Website Keysight EDA
KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES designs, manufactures, and sell laser beam combiners to the microscope or flow cytometer equipment builders. In addition, we also develop and sell precise distance positioning systems based upon optical interferometers. Currently, we are looking for a sales expert, who will be responsible for all laser beam combiners sales to our global customers.
- Develop and maintain strategic customer relationships
- Customer communications and negotiations
- Development – purchasing and non-disclosure contracts
- Representing the Voice of the Customer
- Continuously business growth and exceed sales quota (forecast, orders, etc.)
- Participating in discussions with internal engineers and managers.
- Provide business intelligence for influencing strategy and roadmap adoption
- Working closely with factory marketing, engineering, and order fulfillment
- Master or PhD degree (Electrical/Electronics, Opto Mechanical engineering)
- Solid knowledge in the field of lasers, laser combiners Interferometry
- Minimum 6 years of relevant sales experience, preferable in an OEM environment
- Goal oriented, able to work independently, but within a team environment.
- Proven track records of success in handling large deals/projects
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Knowledge of legal contracts is preferable
- Basic understanding of microscopy and flow cytometer markets
- Fluent in English, both oral and in writing.
- Willing to travel within USA and Japan, with a minimum of 25% of time.
- Location: US based
- Understanding of fluorescence microscopy, molecular- or cellular biology
- Japanese communication skills
- Project management skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.