- As part of the Japan Sales Team, working with and in coordination with Local team and Business Units to discover new sales opportunities and drive them toward IP license and software license and/or component sale.
- Develop technology knowhow of the product and the value proposition for the customer
- Prospecting new Semiconductor and OEM accounts as well as retaining and expanding business with the current customer base to support post sales activities.
- Develop trusted relationships with various stake holders (R&D, engineering, marketing, purchasing and executives) is key.
- IP and Software Licensing contract negotiation
- Component pricing negotiations
- Forecasting design-wins, royalties and components shipments.
- Traveling frequently to meet customers.
- At least 5-6 years’ experience of the sales in semiconductor industry in Japan. Experience in DSP, IP license or ASIC is a big plus
- Good knowledge and background in some of the following areas: AI (neural networks), Imaging, Communication, Connectivity, Voice, Audio and Sensor Fusion
- Recent business relationships with top tier companies in the areas (in order of importance): Consumer (e.g. Cameras), ADAS/AD and/or Industrial
- Proven success in penetrating and developing relationships with new accounts including top management
- Self-driven with strong ability to take ownership of customer relationships, solve issues and handle solution coordination with the customers and R&D/Support organization having strong sense of responsibility
- Team player
- Good communication and listening skills, with the ability to articulate issues and solutions internally (in English) and externally (in Japanese, native)
- Comfortable presenting to large and/or technical and business personnel
- Available to travel frequently in Japan, and occasionally to go abroad. Willing to work across time zones (Asia-US-Europe).
- Candidate MUST be able to speak and communicate in Japanese.
Nice to have:
- Experience in product marketing
- Prior responsibility for complex pricing and contract negotiations
- Understanding of multiple target markets (consumer, automotive, and IoT)
- Domain expertise or familiarity with some AI & computer vision processing, communication & connectivity or sensor fusion, will be an advantage
- Salesforce.com working knowledge
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or related fields
- MBA is a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.