Website Keysight EDA
Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in sales-oriented activities.
- Exceed Quota & make Account biz Growth continuously
- Drive Customer needs and build company level relationship with Mgmt and IST
- Responsible for generating existing and/or new sales for assigned named accounts or assigned geographic, territory, industry or accounts list, or for identifying and recruiting strategic partners to embed and/or resell company products.
- Promotes and sells products and/or solutions to current or new customers/partners and informs customers of new product introductions.
- Creates monitors and revises lead generation plans.
- Responsible for developing customers and maintaining their satisfaction.
- Maintains positive ongoing long-term relationships with key customers.
- Anticipates customer needs, investigates underlying causes and identifies short term or long term solutions; creates and leads business development plans over the short to medium term
- Reduces broad concepts, sales strategies into structured programs to achieve assigned performance measures
- Leads the development, implementation of strategy development for complex accounts; is the key technical contributor
- Solves complex, high impact problems
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Sales Experience (>5 Years)
- Aggressive passion for the growth with Strong leadership
- Strong accountability as field engineer
- Demonstrated global sales skill by a tight collaboration with IST
- Demonstrated ability to develop key relationships in a customer facing role
- English Communication (>730 TOEIC)
- Fluent Japanese Communication
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.