Your role and responsibilities
As a Sales General Manager your mission will be to grow Secure-IC revenue with a defined set of Customers in Japan. You will be dealing with the major players in the semiconductor and governmental markets, and you will actively contribute to the growth of the company. Your role will be to promote a portfolio based on Security IP, EDA Tools, and Services.
You will especially oversee the following missions:
- Strengthen and develop sales activity and pipeline of the geographic area by achieving the objectives of bookings and declaration of opportunities
- Promote Secure-IC ‘s products and awareness in the area by serving as a gateway to the Corporate Marketing team
- Develop and support a network of local partners
- Provide high-level assistance to customers
- Build a local team to support our local market in the long term
This job position is a permanent contract in Tokyo, Japan
Education, Experience & Skills
- Master’s Degree in business with an appetite for technology and Design Engineering
- Training or relevant work experience in sales techniques and/or marketing in an international context would be appreciated
- You like to work in a customer centric environment with ambitious goals
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Naturally curious, capable of being self-dependent and mobile
- Great communication skills, determination and proactive
- Capable of uniting people through a common goal/project
- An international background will be appreciated
- You have a strong willingness to learn even very technical subjects
Secure-IC is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Our positions are therefore open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make a difference.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.secure-ic.com.