Job Description and Requirements :
- Provides primarily pre-sales technical support for the implementation of complex products/applications/solutions.
- Uses in-depth product and domain knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer/prospect through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Assists the sales staff in understanding a customer/prospects business context, assessing potential application of company products or services to meet customer/prospect needs in order to make a positive economic impact to their business.
- May manage a product solution validation exercise, based upon customer/prospect requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the solution, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
- May provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- May also provide post-sales technical support to act as an enabler in the delivery of implementation support, training, and maintenance of company products/applications/solutions while assessing the potential for upsell or cross-sell opportunities in the customer.
- May capture and codify pre-sales best practices for dissemination across the wider pre-sales team.
- Typically single technical point of contact in a pre-sales engagement.
- Participate in deal specific account strategy planning sessions to identify how Sales Engineer can increase competitive positioning by being a differentiator in the sales cycle. Developing responses for competitive product positioning.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8+ years of related experience.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to independently resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Understands customer wants and needs.
- Customarily exercises a high level of independent judgment and interpretation in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results.
- Frequently performs in project leadership role.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and projects.
- Offers new solutions or direction and is able to encourage and motivate others to support new solution or direction. May advise senior management on specialized technical or business issues.
- May coordinate activities of other personnel as a team lead.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.