Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, and NVIDIA.
Are you a natural go-getter – never afraid to roll up your sleeves and be hands on while also focused on being a critical member of a high-performing team? Are you are driven by competition, communication, momentum, and learning? We are in search of an entrepreneurial, results-driven Sales Development Representative. The Perforce SDR culture attracts, develops, engages, and retains the elite sales talent.
Within our enterprise software environment, the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical position. You will establish relationships with prospective customers with the goal of creating a viable sales pipeline. The SDR will execute through marketing lead generation campaigns and direct dial campaigns. We emphasize opportunities for growth and professional development inside and outside of the department. Our team is driven by recognition and rewards exceptional contributions.
- Drive Perforce revenue growth by identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities for the sales team at large, primarily via phone, social and e-mail efforts.
- Be a key contributor as the bridge between marketing and sales.
- Track results and targets for meeting set numbers, conversion, meeting attendance, list development, feedback loops and processes.
- Creatively personalize messaging and map accounts to ensure the right people are informed about the value that our solutions bring.
- Communicate with key stakeholders.
- Report on new business opportunities and prepare pipeline analysis for the sales team.
- Review and analyze trends: Closed lost, no shows, personalization, and triangulation strategies etc.
- Continue to improve skills by seeking industry and SDR best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills exhibited with internal and external clients.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong drive for accomplishment
- Ability to articulate value and understand new products and technology.
- Customer and prospect first attitude – exemplifying honesty and integrity
- Key attributes:
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.