Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA.
We are looking for a hungry, bold, and passionate Sales Development Representative to join our highly driven and talented EMEA Team. Our SDRs are a key part of selling products and services using modern prospecting techniques and best in class tools. This is a great opportunity for an aspiring inside sales professional who wants to learn how to prospect and generate business within a wide range of Commercial and Enterprise accounts. Cohesion on this team is key, so if you’re applying, you’ll need to be a team player! You will learn how to get the attention of prospects amidst all the noise by researching companies and people, using your creativity, and connecting the dots. Our team has a burning desire to be successful and exceed expectations, so if that matches your character, don’t hesitate to apply.
At Puppet by Perforce, the Sales Development Team is the tip of the arrow for sales. We work closely with our Marketing Teams to make the most out of the campaigns that they run, while also partnering closely with our Field Account Executives and Solutions Engineers by leveraging their territory knowledge and strategies to build pipeline.
- Drive Perforce revenue growth by identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities for the sales team at large, primarily via phone, social and e-mail efforts.
- Be a key contributor as the bridge between marketing and sales.
- Track results and targets for meeting set numbers, conversion, meeting attendance, list development, feedback loops and processes.
- Creatively personalize messaging and map accounts to ensure the right people are informed about the value that our solutions bring.
- Communicate with key stakeholders.
- Report on new business opportunities and prepare pipeline analysis for the sales team.
- Review and analyze trends: Closed lost, no shows, personalization, and triangulation strategies etc.
- Continue to improve skills by seeking industry and SDR best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years of work or internship experience in lead generation, sales, business, operations, marketing or related
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills exhibited with internal and external clients
- Strong time management skills
- Strong drive for accomplishment
- Ability to articulate value and understand new products and technology
- Customer and prospect first attitude – exemplifying honesty and integrity
-Momentum – You are a person of action. You do what you say you are going to do with efficiency and excitement. You are a natural leader that can communicate a strong vision.
-Connection – You immediately connect to people and are skilled at active listening.
-Coachability – You crave life-long learning and progressing towards goals. You can both self-access and help others access progress. You quickly action feedback.
-Outlook – You have a positive outlook of abundance. You always do your best and bring others up with you.
-Resilience – You bounce back quickly and view challenges as opportunities.
-Accountability – You crave accountability. You are the highest performer in everything that you do and want your efforts to be noticed and rewarded.
-Fun – You love to laugh, have fun, and crave the opportunity to build your career in a team environment.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.