Agnisys is seeking a highly driven and self-motivated Sales Manager/Business Development Manager for FPGA/ASIC development tools, and to grow the company’s business in the semiconductor industry. The role entails developing thought leadership, go-to-market strategies, growing sales footprint, maintaining key account relationships, and working with cross-functional teams, focusing on key growth strategies.
- Have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the semiconductor industry in a similar role
- Excellent communication, presentation and sales skills
- Proven expertise in sales of EDA tools or Services to semiconductor industry
- A proven semiconductor background working for large design services companies or semiconductor companies
- Have a strong understanding of the semiconductor market/roadmap
- Develop and execute demand generation plan for segments
- Develop and present proposals and quotations to support sales goals and objectives
- Identify and engage with potential/existing customers
- Build thought leadership and brand awareness for Agnisys design/verification solutions through development of whitepapers, workshops, support for collateral development, and presentations in customer/industry forums.
- Develop and support focused sales campaigns for strategic initiatives including a variety of outbound marketing techniques.
- Serve as the subject matter expert within the region and primary liaison between the solution teams, delivery and customers.
- Working with internal teams to identify and create strategic initiatives, and operating plans
- Foster and manage international distributors and resellers
- Manage marketing initiatives and campaigns; plan conference and trade show participation.
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage a sales pipeline in order to achieve and exceed targets in line with organizations objectives
- Maintain a solid local business network, meet and exceed monthly targets
- Generate leads through cold calls, networking functions, sales & marketing campaigns and referrals
- Working across teams to put across proposals and drive it to closure (both internal and customer)
- Travel – As needed, worldwide
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.agnisys.com.