For our growing business we are looking for a motivated and skilled colleague to fill a role as an experienced RTL Designer with an interest of defining architecture for our upcoming IP’s.
We are ramping up our office in Katowice to gear up our development of IP’s and you will be one of a number of new colleagues we are looking
for. We are privileged that our unique solutions are well recognized by leading OEM players like for example Intel, Xilinx, Analog Devices, Samsung and Fujisoft as our partners
Position Content & Responsibilities
Comcores is looking for a motivated and skilled colleague to fill a role as RTL Design Engineer. You will naturally be interested in playing a role in the design and implement of new chip interface IP´s. You will be a contributor to the design and implementation of new IP blocks and customization of existing ones. You will be working closely with the rest of the Comcores team to ensure alignment with existing developments within the area as well as customers globally. When the designs are productized, you will be supporting customers to assure seamless integration in their projects.
- Participate in the establishment of design specifications for new products
- Implementation and simple verification of designs in Verilog
- Establishment of user manual and other documentation for design
- Supporting our verification team in the thorough verification of our products
- Assists customers in integration and usage of the products
What’s in it for you?
Through your contribution you have the opportunity to influence, the way coming key technologies will unfold globally and you will work with key players enabling this. This is an outstanding career option if you are looking to grow your career in a paced and dynamic environment.
- We offer a versatile and challenging job opportunity in an international work environment
- We have a flat organizational structure with room for entrepreneurship, initiative, and creativity
- Comcores is growing fast and internationally, which will give you the unique possibility to work with an international talent pool
- A great team to work with that consists of highly educated technology engineering enthusiasts
- The office base will be in Katowice. Partly work from home is possible, as long as aligned with colleagues and with company interests
- Our benefits are competitive
Who We Are
Comcores is the leading provider of Intellectual Property (IP) cores for semiconductor chip providers. IP cores are critical pieces of the chip design that require expertise and experience to develop. Examples are network communication chips for 5G mobile and Ethernet data networks. Comcores has experienced significant growth and has ambitious plans for further growth. Effective marketing is a key element for our growth journey.
We strive to front new technologies that enables next generation and are engaged in universities around the world, powerful partnerships and industry relations that can ensure our competitiveness and enable new solutions.
Our team consist of approximately 40 people with diverse background spread across 10 (+) nationalities. We pride ourselves with having a mindset fostering a team-spirit and focused on achieving great results. We deliver what we promise.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about the position please contact:
R&D, Jorgen Carstensen at +45 60 13 89 39 or
HR, Anne-Marie Ussing at +45 20 81 11 73
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.comcores.com.