Your role and responsibilities
Working in the Secure Silicon Engineering department, you will join a team of electronics and digital design engineers. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of IPs targeting FPGA and ASIC technologies.
You will be responsible for:
Maintenance and improvement activities:
- Manage the IP portfolio;
- Migrate SVN IP repositories to GIT;
- Report and fix design / validation bugs;
- Improve existing IP hardware scripts/environments and functionalities;
- Develop and maintain internal tools;
- Ensure delivery of configurable or custom IPs and review quality of deliverables ;
- Define IP architecture;
- Analyze and write specifications and standards;
- RTL coding (VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog);
- Write internal and external documentation (doc, latex);
- Verify code quality;
- Build functional test plan and verification environment;
- Create IP verification models;
- Code and execute tests (non-regression) using RTL simulation tools (Questasim/Modelsim/Xcelium/VCS);
- Analyze code coverage / functional coverage;
- Write a verification report;
Prototyping activities (emulation/FPGA):
- Develop synthesizable IP models for FPGA targets;
- Support the Software and Integration teams;
Presales support activities
- Support presales and architecture teams in IP creation/customization requirements;
- Act as technical referent at customer meetings;
- Actively participate in estimating project workloads, drafting specifications and defining requirements;
Education, Experience & Skills
- Master degree in in electronics/microelectronics or equivalent;
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- To join our multicultural environment, you must be fluent in English;
- You are fluent in a hardware description language such as VHDL or Verilog.
- You have significant experience in RTL verification
- You have experience in FPGA or ASIC synthesis
- Scripts coding skills in a Linux environment (Makefile, python, shell, tcl…etc)
- Experience in the field of security/cryptography is a plus
- Knowledge of UVM verification methodology and skills in embedded software are a plus.
Secure-IC is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Our positions are therefore open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make a difference.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.secure-ic.com.