Website Flex Logix
Flex Logix is the leading provider of reconfigurable computing technology for both AI inference and eFPGA IP solutions. Our offerings push the leading edge of hardware, software and system design; pioneering new approaches to important problems.
- Our InferX X1 is the industry’s most-efficient AI edge inference accelerator that brings AI to the masses in high-volume applications by providing a new silicon efficient dynamic logic paradigm for inference processing. InferX achieves GPU-level inference performance with a fraction of the die area and memory footprint.
- Our EFLX embedded FPGA (eFPGA) IP enables any SOC design to flexibly handle changing protocols, standards, algorithms, and customer requirements and enables reconfigurable accelerators that speeds key workloads up to 1000x compared to a general purpose processor. EFLX eFPGA is available in a wide range of process technologies and supports designs ranging from low cost microcontrollers to 5G baseband processing solutions.
About Flex Logix
Backed by some of the savviest investors in this industry, Flex Logix develops leading AI inference acceleration engines and is also the #1 provider of eFPGA solutions. Our InferX X1 chipset is the industry’s fastest and most-efficient AI edge inference accelerator that brings AI to high-volume applications, surpassing competitor’s performance. Our Compiler will be one the most flexible, re-targetable, and easiest to use in the Edge AI arena. Our architecture is covered by dozens of patents and is highly differentiated giving us a sustainable competitive advantage.
The Flex-Logix Inference Software team is growing. We are planning a significant growth in the team across our three sites. The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) team will grow accordingly. The company is seeking SDETS to automate and test our inferencing solution
About The Role
In this role, you will be responsible for automating and testing our AI accelerator. You’ll be working with multiple software teams, deep learning scientists, and hardware designers
- Develop new automated regressions test suits as needed
- Operate and maintain automated tests, track and report regressions
- Modify and create new test suits based on test plans
- Create the simulation debug tools for automatically finding the causes of test failures.
- Operate tests and collect quality metrics to support releases.
- Develop and maintain test automation for inference software products
You’ll implement the features needed to accelerate the next generation of machine learning algorithms.
- You are the person who has always enjoyed developing tools and scripts to help automate anything which can be automated! A smooth-running end to end flow of software tools and executables is what makes your day.
- You are passionate about testing and test automation, and willing to go extra mile to keep the best quality of software product.
- You are a detail-oriented person, who pays attention to every detail of the software product; you’ll not allow any failure to escape
- You feel strongly about the term ‘design for testability’ and the use of modern modular SW design techniques
- have worked as a SW test engineer and are eager to be part of a challenging opportunity which will allow you to stretch yourself and grow with the company
- 3+ years of experience in test or test automation.
- Fluent in Python and shell scripting.
- Highly skilled at system level debug in Linux based systems.
- Experience with Jenkins (Create and run jobs)
- Experience with Jira, JSON, YAML and Confluence
- Experience with C/C++ program
- Understands how to build and manage automation for system testing.
- Must understand how to build a test plan for a new product.
We are looking for passionate team members, to be part of an aggressive, venture-backed startup team that is changing chip architecture. Must be entrepreneurial, innovative problem solver, willing to work hard and have fun.
As we continue to grow and expand our company, we are hiring for all office locations. You must live near one of our main offices located in: Mountain View (CA), Austin (TX), Chicago (IL) or Vancouver (BC). We offer a flexible work schedule.
You must have US citizenship or permanent residency (“green card”) or hold a current H1-B visa to work in United States.
Flex Logix recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit flex-logix.com.