CEVA is the leading licensor of wireless connectivity and smart sensing technologies. Among other, we offer Digital Signal Processors, AI processors and other image and voice IP, all of which are key enabling technologies for a smarter, connected world.
We partner with the leadings semiconductor companies and OEMs worldwide to create power-efficient, intelligent, and connected devices for a range of end markets, including mobile, consumer, automotive, robotics, industrial and IoT.
This position will be part of the Bluebud product. The team develops an industry-first and only integrated wireless audio platform IP.
CEVA-Bluebud highly integrated platform, is a self-contained, feature-rich IP platform to streamline the development of True Wireless Stereo (TWS) earbuds and other advanced wireless audio devices including headsets, speakers, smartwatches, and smart glasses. It is a unique, pre-integrated hardware and software solution built around the proven CEVA Bluetooth IP and CEVA-BX1 audio processor, together with all the required peripherals for wireless audio, in a compact low power design.
- Real-Time Embedded software and firmware development of infrastructure, drivers, modules/components, and software frameworks
- Participate in complex and multi-disciplinary HW/SW system integration activities.
- Optimizing code for run-time performance including processor utilization, power, and memory.
- Be part of product-focused and business-focused agile execution
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering.
- Real-Time Embedded software design and programming in C-language, at least 4 years of experience.
- Experience with RTOS, Interrupt handling, and familiar with Embedded Systems Resources Management.
- Familiar with firmware implementation best practices – coding, debugging, testing, source control and version management.
- Well-organized problem-solver; Fast and eager self-learner.
- Knowledge in DSP and audio/voice processing.
- Knowledge in Bluetooth or other wireless communication technologies.
- Experience with Multi-CPU embedded software, Inter-process communication and Linux system programming.
- Experience with C++ on Embedded systems .
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.