The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for servicing and maintaining all machines in connector manufacturing and hand fill departments. All work is to be completed with the highest levels of safety, quality, service, and cost as possible
- Must have experience with automated machine repair and either machining or electrical troubleshooting.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work independently.
*The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.*
- Preferred 5 Years of Experience in a Technician or Maintenance role.
- Knowledge of General die mechanics and bench work
- Blueprint reading/drafting
- Troubleshooting of Automated machines, mechanical & hydraulic ram presses
- Electrical Troubleshooting (Proximity Sensors, Servo Motors, Production Cameras, PLCs)
- Pneumatics (Air Cylinders, Electric/Air Solenoid Switches, Flow Control Valves
- Lifting Requirements: Medium Work – Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds from floor to waist.
- Hazards and Atmospheric Conditions: Must adhere to all department safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to work independently and learn quickly.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- High school diploma required.
- Tool & Die or Electrical Journeyman/Certification is a plus
- On the job training as appropriate
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.