Website Keysight EDA
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in sales-oriented activities.
- Responsible for selling company products/systems and services to end-user customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts through multichannel inbound and outbound sales activities.
- Acts independently or as part of a sales team, and may support an Account Management team. May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, or products.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers. Responsible for closing the sale on systems and products or may generate leads.
- Requires application of in-depth technical knowledge of products, including contracts.
- Carries individual or team quota.
- Minimal business travel or work outside office required.
- Interprets customer needs and proactively acts to understand those needs and identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries; actively creates business opportunities, referring more complex leads to others to convert
- Determines and develops approaches to inside sales assignments to achieve quota/ strategies
- Leads projects requiring coordination with other functions, organizations
- Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity
- Able to create messaging for new situations
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Able to perform “cold calling” for low qualified leads with little to no direction
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Typically 4-5 years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.