Synopsys, Software Integrity Group, is named a leader for 2020 in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST), in recognition of our vision and ability to execute. Security and risk management leaders will need to meet tighter deadlines and test more-complex applications by integrating and automating AST in the software life cycle eliminating risk before it puts them at risk. Every business runs on software, and defects in software create risk. We’ve curated the most powerful products and services to create one comprehensive platform that enables our customers to detect and remediate defects across their entire SDLC. To find out more about Synopsys SIG, check out https://www.synopsys.com/software-integrity.html.
This individual contributor must be highly motivated and a proven sales executive in the area of software security consulting services with demonstrated experience selling to software development and security teams. The Regional Sales Manager – Consulting will report to the National Director and will work closely with his or her assigned Regional Sales Representatives, Sales Engineers, and Consulting team.
A principle goal for this position is the selling of consulting agreements within their designated regions, and in so doing create a means for achievement of the revenue target. The Regional Sales Manager – Consulting is responsible for ensuring SIG’s customers successfully realize the full value of the SIG’s software and services. As such, the position requires extensive relationship building activities along with driving engineering and security cases that ensure the customer is obtaining the maximum value. To achieve this along with further adoption, the Regional Sales Manager – Consulting must have strong skills and experiences in the selling of complex solutions in large and complicated customer environments.
- Drive top-line consulting sales revenue in a named list of accounts, as well as a geographic footprint
- Collaborate with global team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing among named accounts
- Strong focus on relationship building with executive decision makers
- Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions
- Ensure customer success
- Represent SIG at local and/or industry events
- Maintain accurate Salesforce information
- Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 50% of time traveling)
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum 6 years enterprise software security consulting sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding consulting sales revenue targets
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Proven ability to sell multiyear enterprise consulting agreements
- Proven track record selling six-or-seven figure deals
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with executive decision makers
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications and presentations skills
- Software security consulting sales experience
- Software security software sales experience
- Global, named or large enterprise account management experience
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.