Job Description and Requirements
Job Description and Requirements Synopsys, the 15th largest software company in the world, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager covering major contractors to the Federal Government Department of Defense and other agencies to drive bookings for the Synopsys Software Integrity Group Business Unit (SIG). This individual contributor must be highly motivated and a proven sales executive in the area of software tools and security services with demonstrated experience selling to software development and security teams. The Regional Sales Manager will work closely with their Sales Engineer and Consulting team to drive end-to-end solutions for our prospects and customers.
An ideal goal for this position is the selling of enterprise software and consulting agreements within several named accounts, and in so doing create a means for achievement of the revenue target. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring SIG’s customers successfully realize the full value of the SIG’s software and services. As such, the position requires extensive relationship building activities along with driving engineering and security cases that ensure the customer is obtaining the maximum value.
To achieve this along with further adoption, the Regional Sales Manager must have proven skills and experiences in the selling of complex solutions in large and complicated customer environments.
- Software engineering tools experience
- Security software sales experience
- Global, named or large enterprise account management experience, especially in aerospace, defense, or federal government accounts.
- Drive top-line sales revenue in a named list of accounts
- Drive adoption of enterprise agreements in the targeted named accounts to ensure long term relationships and maximum contract value
- Collaborate with global team members to develop an excellent sense of community and information sharing among named accounts
- Proven focus on relationship building with executives
- Guide prospects through a methodical sales process
- Ensure customer success
- Represent SIG at local and/or industry events
- Maintain accurate Salesforce information
- Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 50% of time traveling) Required Skills
- Minimum 8 years enterprise software sales experience, particularly in then above mentioned territory
- Proven track record of exceeding software sales revenue targets
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Proven ability to sell multiyear enterprise licensing agreements
- Proven track record selling six-or-seven figure deals
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with executives
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications and presentations skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.