- Post and refresh jobs, and manage recruitment channels.
- Direct sourcing for suitable candidates and screen resumes from all channels; Interview and relevant process communication.
- Maintain and update recruitment related documents, and collect recruitment data on a regular basis.
- Assist line manager and department to carry out recruitment-related activities, such as annual university recruitment, competitions and other relevant work.
- Complete other work assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, overseas education background is preferred; major in related field or related experience is preferred.
- 1-3 years related recruiting experience.
- Proficient in English writing and listening, and passed CET-6.
- Positive, self-motivated and result-oriented.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.