Website Keysight EDA
The FieldFox software team is seeking an experienced Software Engineer. This Agile team develops features that delight our customers by presenting the right features at the right time. Are you passionate about quality? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment where you are constantly learning and expanding your knowledge and skills? Do you enjoy complex technical challenges? On the FieldFox team you may be working on a hardware control driver for a Spectrum Analyzer, developing a Cloud software application for data analysis, creating automatic tests, integrating a new solution utilizing FieldFox, expanding DevOps activities, and/or analyzing customer requirements and scoping new features. These are just some examples of the responsibilities of the FieldFox software team. The sky is the limit!
On the FieldFox software team, a software engineer is responsible for developing their features from beginning to end. Quality starts at requirements analysis and design and finishes with a complete feature that meets the requirements and is of the highest quality. Come join our team and see what we can create together!
Must have skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other engineering discipline.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated software engineering skills with emphasis on high quality development in a Windows or Linux environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of software lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience with high-level object-oriented programming languages such as C# or C++
- Self-starter. Willing and able to quickly learn new applications and technologies.
- Knowledge of Measurement instrumentation (Sources, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of automated tests including unit tests
- Experience with embedded Linux
- Experience with requirements analysis
- C# development in Visual Studio
- Build automation skills including Jenkins integration, Artifactory and scripting
Preferred location for this position will be based in Santa Rosa, CA, but we will consider qualified candidates at other major Keysight locations: Santa Clara, or Calabasas, CA, or Loveland, CO or Austin, Texas Colorado Springs, CO; Beaverton, OR; Everett, WA, Atlanta, GA, etc
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.