Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
Join a team at the leading edge of Research and Development! As an intern, you will be part of a team working on the newest developments in the networking space. Help us develop ideas into the next big product, while gaining valuable experience with the latest technologies and tools and having fun!
You will be part of an R&D team utilizing Agile software development to apply your knowledge and skills acquired from coursework. You will work on the latest in software stacks in networking. You will be exposed to cutting-edge networking technologies and handle complex technical challenges with the support of a world class team.
In this Internship role, you will develop skills related to the following:
- The latest development in networking technologies and high-performance networking stacks
- Become familiar with a wide variety of industry standard tools
- You will hone your problem-solving skills in order to keep the project moving forward on a timely basis
- Making decisions that will influence future design for years to come
Ideal candidates for this position would possess the following attributes:
- Currently in pursuit of a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly dedicated and results-oriented individual
- Working knowledge in C, C++, Python and/or Go.
- Good knowledge about software development tools and current methodologies.
- Experiences and/or knowledge in any combination of the following areas will be a plus:
- Agile Scrum development process
- Developing and/or testing in virtualized environment (e.g. AWS/KVM/VMWare) and/or (public/private) cloud environment
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
The level of role will be based on applicable experience, education and skills. Most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed below.
California pay range: $35.80 – $40.57