Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys is looking for an experienced and passionate software development manager to lead R&D development team (local and remote) to deliver high quality back-end solution for our next generation EDA/Semiconductor industrial Big Data analytics/intelligent platform.
You as R&D Manager will spend a great deal of your time coordinating the activities of staff with the activities of other R&D and Quality Assurance teams. You will be expected to possess a thorough understanding of technical challenges enforcing quality and effectiveness. You will lead the efforts to drive technology road maps and the systems platform.
On a typical day, an Engineering Manager starts by reviewing upcoming deadlines for engineering projects, strategizes about product modifications or improvements as a result of customer feedback. When the Engineering Manager isn’t at their desk, they work closely with their team to help them troubleshoot design flaws and brainstorm ideas to improve the quality of a product.
Your role will be to lead a team of 10 multi-disciplined engineers.
Responsibilities will also include
- Interact with the Product Owner for the analysis of the requirements and develop the technical specifications.
- Contribute to all steps of the software development lifecycle from start to completion.
- Take part in the estimates of the development effort.
- Bring collaborative support to the Production to resolve troubleshooting.
- Extensive experience of about 10 years in software development area.
- ~5 years of experience of Software development management.
- Fluent in English communication (written and verbal communication).
- Experience on Big Data and performance optimizations and scalability.
- Experience in Cloud Native software development is a plus.
- Knowledge on Kubernetes and distributed architecture is a plus.
- Knowledge of semiconductor domain could be a plus.
- Familiar with ETL flow is a plus.
- Good knowledge on Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud).
- Team spirit, motivation, and good productive relationship with colleagues local and remote.
Technologies and languages you will use:
- Cloud computing
- Cassandra (NoSQL)
- C/C++ is a plus
- Rational database (PostgreSQL) is a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.