Job Description and Requirements
As a SPICE Product Engineer in R&D organization, you will be responsible for providing technical support to internal and external customers. Working closely with developers, Marketing, field AEs and customers, you will drive to establishing technical goals and shaping the future of Synopsys SPICE products.
- Gathering and analyzing customer needs/requirements
- Proposing new projects/enhancements for product improvements
- Preparing project usage specifications
- Performing alpha/beta test
- Preparing/review documentation
- Creating/delivering training/demo and/or technical presentations
- Supporting customer engagement/benchmark
- Debugging custom cases, etc.
- Customer interaction will be required as well as occasional travel.
- 7+ Transistor level circuit simulation or support experience; Experience in Custom Digital, Analog, and/or High-frequency circuit design and verification is desirable
- Solid understanding of SPICE simulation with industry-standard simulators
- Knowledge of simulation environment integration is desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, problem solving, and project management skills as well as ability to interface with customers and developers are essential
- Education: BSEE or equivalent with 10+ years (or MS/Ph.D. with 7+ years) of relevant experience
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.