Responsible for research and development of EDA tools in ASIC back-end flow, focusing on software development and maintenance of backend EDA software. Design and implement sophisticated algorithms to solve complex issues in EDA software.
- Master with 2 ~ 3 years working experience in CS/EE in complex software programming of related field.
- Excellent software programming skills with hand-on C++ programming experience under Unix/Linux.
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms is required.
- Strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and able to demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Quick learning and the ability to become domain expert in short time.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills are necessary.
- Self-motivated and good team working spirit.
- Familiar with ASIC flow/EDA algorithms will be a big plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.