Summary / Role Purpose
The R&D Engineer II (m/f/d) contributes to the development of software products and supporting systems. In this role, the R&D Engineer II (m/f/d) will collaborate with a team of expert professionals to understand customer requirements and accomplish development objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs moderately complex development activities, including the design, implementation, maintenance, testing and documentation of software modules and sub-systems
- Understands and employs best practices
- Performs moderately complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products. Researches problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions
- Understands the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues
- Works under the general supervision of a development manager
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with 2 years’ experience or MS
- Working experience with C++, Python, Linux and Windows.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in a large-scale commercial software development environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed tea
Salary according to collective bargaining agreement IT/ST1 of at least € 2,711.00 gross monthly. Depending on qualification and professional experience we aim for an overpayment.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.