Job Description and Requirements
Intermediate Software Developer
About the Synopsys Software Integrity Group
Synopsys Software Integrity Group helps organizations build secure, high-quality software, minimizing risks while maximizing speed and productivity. Synopsys, a recognized leader in application security, provides static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis solutions that enable teams to quickly find and fix vulnerabilities and defects in proprietary code, open source components, and application behavior. With a combination of industry-leading tools, services, and expertise, only Synopsys helps organizations maximize security and quality in DevSecOps and throughout the software development life cycle.
For more information, go to www.synopsys.com/software
The successful candidate will be working with a diverse group of talented developers in the development of a modern, responsive, easy to use security tools and reporting platform. The platform is a driving force for the organization and will play an important role in the success of our tool offerings.
If you enjoy the challenge of working in an agile, fast paced environment using cutting edge-technologies to develop software that delivers high value to customers, are fond of brain storming creative solutions with a group of highly competent software developers and architects, then we would like you to be part of the team that is driving our success.
- Applications and sub-systems design and implementation
- Collaborating with Architects, other developers & UI/UX teams in the design and implementation of our products
- Design and implementation of the different micro services, RESTful APIs, and related modifications
- Collaborating in the design and implementation of the database layer
- Implement and test software modules in an agile development environment using unit testing frameworks (e.g. TestNG, Junit etc.)
- Researching and identifying solutions to resolve systems issues
- Conduct new technology research; bring fresh ideas and concepts to fruition on product design and development
- Work with management to identify project risks and recommend mitigating solutions
- Participation in design and code reviews
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Three or more years of JAVA development experience on large scale software systems.
- Excellent software engineering and problem-solving skills
- Experience in developing complex web-based systems
- Experience in Cloud computing and development of SaaS based applications
- Experience in the design and implementation of Restful APIs
- Experience in NoSQL Database (MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Experience in SQL programming and relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQl, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience in modern build technologies (e.g. Gradle)
- Experience with container technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Google Container Engine, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, OpenShift)
- Experience in test driven and agile development methodologies and implementation, with Scrum in particular
- Understanding of performance and scalability issues in applications
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal
- Knowledge of software security and open source license domain are an asset
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation and tooling for logging, monitoring, CI/CD pipeline is also an asset
- Proven experience in developing for Linux, Mac & Windows environments
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.