Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Working as part of the CATS research and development team, the candidate will design, implement and maintain a complex software suite of CAD software for Mask Data Preparation. The candidate will utilize understanding and experience in C, C++ and algorithm design to formulate and implement solutions addressing different areas that include I/O of multi-Giga byte size data files, distributed processing, multi-threaded processing and computational geometry. The candidate will have to resolve complex software interoperability problems between C and C++ applications.
- A solid background in data structures and algorithms is a must.
- A solid desire to learn and explore new technologies is required.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills, the ability to work in a global team environment, and good interpersonal skills are required.
- Prior understanding and experience of CAD tool development, asynchronous I/O and Qt are a plus.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Has working knowledge of work area and general proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- May apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment to determine appropriate action.
- Solutions are reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Contacts are primarily within business unit and occasional organizational and external customer contacts on routine matters.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.