Job Description and Requirements
We are looking for an exceptional C++ developer with background in or interest to learn about Custom Design and Layout in the field of Integrated Circuits. In this role, you would be responsible for designing, developing, and debugging software programs for analog and mixed-signal implementation.
- Design new solutions to high value problems in Custom Design and Layout areas for which solutions do not exist or are underserved today (e.g. new layout methodologies, applications of analytics and machine learning in layoutetc.).
- Improve existing system and provide solutions in Synopsys Custom products
- Work with corporate application engineers to understand customers’ need and to provide solutions
- Write well-designed, well-tested, high quality C++ programs
- Write design specifications, review code for peer members
- MS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years of Experience in the following:
- Software development: C++ , TCL, Python, Linux, build and revision control systems, spec writing/reviewing
- Software design: data structures, algorithms, event-driven systems
- EDA tool and flows
- Circuit analysis, layout principles, semi-conductor manufacturing
- Advanced math, statistics, and machine learning technique
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.