We’re looking for a R&D Engineer to join the team.
Does this sound like a good role for you?
In this role, you would be responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs.
- Design algorithms and data structures
- Determines and develops approach to solutions
- Independently resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways on a regular basis
- Development of new code as well as maintenance and refactoring of existing code. The development is performed in close collaboration with the Synopsys teams in USA, Germany, China and with partners from the semiconductor industry
- As a member of a dynamic and distributed team, you will participate in specification, implementation, documentation, and maintenance tasks.
- Strong interest in collaborative software development
- Experience in scientific computing, numerical methods, and objected-oriented and functional programming
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Eager to learn and explore new technologies
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
- Linux system usage experience
- Experience with Qt
- Knowledge of Boost
- Distributed computing experience
- Knowledge of database technologies
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Applied Mathematics
- 5+ years programming experience in C++ is preferred.