- Co-work with product engineer to review wafer tape out, pilot run, qualification, drive the continuous improvement.
- Plan the reliability qualification plan and execute.
- Organize the review for production release, maintain the QPL list and product data base.
- Support the vendor audit.
- Handling the RMA and FA.
- Structured and effective Problem Solving Methodology, including 8D/3x5WHY,drive the vendor to continue improve quality performance.
- Bachelor degree or above in electronic and material science, major in semiconductor, EMS related.
- At least 3 years quality management experience in IC design and manufacturing house, familiar with wafer fabrication, IC assembly and Testing process.
- Familiar with quality management system including ISO9001/IATF16949, rich audit experience, can lead the audit along.
- Good quality improvement principles and tools such as 8D,3x5why etc.
- Good skill in reliability qualification, familiar with Jedec and AEC Q-100.
- Team working, fluent English, good communication skills and strong organizing capability.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.