Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda and NVIDIA.
Perforce Software is a leading provider of highly scalable development and DevOps solutions designed to deliver dynamic development, intelligent testing, risk management, and collaboration without boundaries. Methodics IPLM provides industry leading IP Lifecycle Management solutions for the world’s largest semiconductor companies in support of Perforce Software’s mission.
Methodics is a leading provider of intellectual property lifecycle management and traceability solutions for enterprises. We work in an agile product development process with a state-of-the art CI/CD environment with core values of results, teamwork, ownership, quality of work, problem solving, and service to external and internal customers.
- Manage a distributed team of 5+ Software Engineers in Test and DevOps;
- Oversee software testing and release lifecycle, including functional, integration, regression, performance, high availability (HA) testing and release delivery;
- Lead test strategies and plans across Methodics products and features;
- Uphold and improve quality standards and testing processes;
- Maintain and improve automated code and test coverages;
- Enhance and maintain automation frameworks, functional, performance and HA cluster test infrastructures;
- Troubleshoot CI/CD, functional, integration and performance issues;
- Work closely with product managers and designers, development managers and engineers, technical writers and program managers in EMEA and USA on product engineering and integrations;
- Work with other engineering teams in EMEA, USA and Asia for seamless integration with services and components;
- Assist Support and Solution Engineers to resolve customer issues;
- 5+ years of experience in software quality engineering leadership/management;
- Experience leading/managing 5+ Software Engineers preferred;
- Experience with distributed team management is a plus;
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.