As a Backend Software Engineer you work on the design, implementation, and testing of server software for remote identification and authentication of embedded devices based on Intrinsic ID’s PUF technology. You apply modern-day server strategies to create flexible and scalable services that can be deployed on-premise at a customer as well as in the cloud.
- Design and development of a flexible and scalable backend software implementation for Intrinsic ID’s server products
- Deploying and maintaining server software in the Cloud as well as on-premise
- Work with customers to setup (or advise how to setup) the Intrinsic ID services locally on their server instances
- Setting up and maintaining a suitable test framework around the implemented services
Required experience and skills
- Bachelor/Master degree with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in web backend development using Python
- Experience with common databases platforms such as MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, …
- Experience with container runtimes such as Docker
- Good communication and documentation skills
Other appreciated qualities
- Experience with Microservices frameworks and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
- Experience in GoLang
- Understanding of continuous integration processes
- Experience with software version control, issue tracking and code quality tools
- Experience with code coverage and static analysis tools
- Interest in embedded security and cryptography
- Able to think outside of the box: find unexpected ways to solve problems or meet requirements
- Dynamic drive to contribute to a larger goal (building a company)
- Able to take ownership of a project or activity
- Good organizational skills and excellent problem-solving abilities
At Intrinsic ID, you will work in a multi-cultural and technically challenging environment. Since Intrinsic ID is present in three geographies, occasional overseas travel is part of the job.
Are you a local? If not, there’s a chance you may never have heard of Eindhoven. That’s ok, it was also the case for many of our foreign employees. Yet, we believe it deserves your attention, and here’s why:
Eindhoven is in the heart of Europe’s most innovative technology region. It the home of many high-tech companies, from multinationals to start-ups. Those companies, together with world-class research institutions, form a vibrant innovation ecosystem.
Besides, in 2018 Numbeo ranked Eindhoven the world’s third best city for quality of life. The Netherlands is also regularly cited in many rankings as one of the best countries in the world for its work-life balance.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.intrinsic-id.com.