Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
Keysight’s Semiconductor Infrastructure Solutions (SIS) has an opening for a Senior Mechanical CAD Documentation Technician. As a Mechanical CAD Document Technician you will be part of a team providing key mechanical drafting & production assembly documentation services to R&D and MFG teams in a New Product Introduction (NPI) environment. You will create and modify 3D CAD models and 2D drawings supporting part manufacturing & assembly documentation. You will coordinate data from various sources and develop standardized documentation for use in NPI and Manufacturing environments. Your skills, experience, and support will contribute to the success of R&D and MFG Project Teams as part of a centralized support team.
- Exposure and familiarity with 3D solid modeling mechanical CAD design applications, high preference for Siemens NX and Teamcenter experience
- Experience with creating mechanical drawings, interpreting product requirements and engineering specifications.
- Exposure and familiarity with GD&T concepts
- Skilled and proficient application of ASME Y14.5-2018 & ISO 1101 Dimensioning and Tolerancing for Engineering Drawings standards
- Strong knowledge of mechanical design principles and practices.
- General knowledge of materials & manufacturing processes: Machining, Sheetmetal, Injection Molding, Casting, Welding, wire EDM, Additive, etc.
- Ability to work independently and take direction from internal customers (engineers) to create, update, and document mechanical designs with little to no direct supervision
- Ability to estimate design schedule requirements and manage own tasks to achieve quality and delivery goals
- Associates or technical degree in Engineering drafting & Design CAD/CAM.
- 6-8 years experience with 3D solid modeling mechanical CAD design applications with a strong preference for Siemens NX / Teamcenter
- 6-8 years experience with 2D drawing and annotation design applications
- Ability to problem-solve as well as willingness to adapt & grow skills with changing technologies and business needs.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Must be reliable & flexible – able to take direction for others.
- Must be self-motivated, able to train/work remotely with flexibility to work on site full-time based on business needs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Attention to detail. Ability to manipulate small pieces of data with accuracy and focus, identifying information that does not fit and implement solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proficient at communicating effectively across functions to achieve common goals.
- Strong desire to learn and work in a professional environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-keysight.icims.com.