Website Siemens EDA
At Siemens Mobility we are a team of talented and highly motivated people to lead the future of rolling stock from light rail, subways and locomotives to commuter and high-speed rail. We are shaping the future of transportation to keep society better connected than ever.
If you share our passion for mobility and want to help improve people’s lives by developing the vehicles the world depends on, join us as a Project Manager in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
You will be the protagonist in developing the management of projects related to railway signaling systems in the Mobility area, meeting and improving the technical and financial objectives set for it.
What are your responsibilities?
- Develop the assigned project within the time, quality, scope and budget requirements defined in the contract, in permanent contact with the client, partners and subcontractors.
- Plan, execute and control project management activities according to company guidelines: Planning; budget; cost management; risk and opportunity management; change orders (including contractual analysis, budget, etc.); claims management from and to clients, partners and subcontractors; resource allocation management; etc.
- Manage and control the project within the defined financial KPIs with full responsibility for the result.
- It will be responsible for compliance with all rules, regulations, and legislation of all kinds (national, provincial and municipal) that are applicable to the Work.
- Lead the presentation of the project in the periodic reviews with the Headquarters and with the division management (Project Review). Actively participate in internal project meetings, with the partner and with the client.
- Coordinate the certification process through the creation of measurement records and work progress certificates for presentation to the client.
- Conduct follow-up meetings verifying the progress of the design, engineering, documentation, assembly, etc. tasks of the system in conjunction with the head office team and with the partner.
- Coordinate the logistics of the work, management of purchases and imports.
- Endorse all the technical aspects derived from the contract.
What are the requirements for this position?
- Preferably Civil / Electrical / Electromechanical Engineering Graduate
- Minimum 10 years experience in infrastructure projects, preferably railway
- Experience of at least one project lasting 3 to 5 years.
- goal orientation
- Cooperation and teamwork
- Preferably Certified PMP (PMI) and/or PM@SIEMENS projects type B/C
- English language (oral and written).
- I use MS Office tools, especially MS Project or similar.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.