Date: Mar 25, 2020
Location: Evanston, IL, US, 60201 Canonsburg, PA, US, 15317
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Project Manager is primarily responsible for the management of projects supporting Services delivery from inception to closure. Ensuring project success by ensuring clear communication and coordination between various teams residing internally, externally, and geographically dispersed.
- Manage multiple, concurrent project workflows from beginning to end across departments and with 3rd party agencies and vendors, ensuring projects are delivered accurately, on time, within scope, and within budget
- Create, communicate, and collaborate with team members on timelines and needed deliverables
- Communicate regular status updates to appropriate stakeholders; regularly monitor and summarize progress; run ongoing status meetings
- Lead and participate in project meetings to assist in planning, execution and ideation
- Identify and track critical project issues, work with technical team and customer to create resolution plan, escalate to services management when needed
- Manage work volume and expectations within a fast-moving company
- Support Services Business Development teams as well as Account Management to potentially define scope, prioritize projects, secure resources and set timelines
- Create and update internal systems. Identify weaknesses in current systems and work to improve them
- Support management with other duties as directed by management
- Inspire teammates to deliver high quality, high impact results
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a technical role
- Experience managing implementation projects to successful completion
- Experience working within various project management tools / processes
- Experience as a PM in Software or high tech environment preferred
- Education or Certification in Project Management (PMP), Agile Project Management or related
- Strong written and oral communication abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, team attitude, and ability to work across multiple functions and regions
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.