Website Dassault Systemes
Medidata’s unified platform, pioneering analytics, and unrivaled expertise power the development of new therapies for over 1,000 pharmaceutical companies, biotech, medical device firms, academic medical centers and contract research organizations around the world. The Medidata Clinical Cloud® connects patients, physicians and life sciences professionals. Companies on the Medidata platform are individually and collaboratively reinventing the way research is done to create smarter, more precise treatments. For more information: www.mdsol.com.
We know that diverse teams win and are fully committed to selecting leaders and employees that represent the markets in which we operate. We have global operations in the US, Europe and Asia with over 2000 employees.
The Project Manager – RTSM is responsible for the overall relationship management of RTSM client accounts and day to day activities.
The RTSM Project Management Function is responsible for ensuring that RTSM is designed according to the study protocol, in the most efficient manner, and with the highest quality while staying on time and within budget and for providing RTSM subject matter expertise to our clients during trial execution.
- Management of multiple RTSM projects with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within budget and with a high quality outcome
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for RTSM through the implementation process and life cycle of the study by providing guidance to the partner/sponsor and internal teams on the design and support of RTSM
- Review clinical protocols and provide guidance on the best strategy for implementation of RTSM
- Provide guidance and assist in the preparation of system related specifications and documentation.
- Deliver RTSM workshop content and lead client meetings
- Maintain high client satisfaction by providing proactive communication and issue management
- Provide best in class customer support and training to ensure a positive customer experience with RTSM and Medidata as a whole.
- Maintain appropriate project/client documentation within e-binders for one or more projects/clients
- Collaborate with Sales Team to develop new and repeat business opportunities
- Provide guidance and consulting to clients around the best use of RTSM
- Provide feedback on clients RTSM user experiences to the Product Team for product enhancements
- Assure compliance with Medidata’s standard project management methodologies and Medidata SOPs
- Strong understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors) and knowledge of RTSM/IRT and a solid understanding of Clinical Research SaaS technology
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Excellent trouble shooting skills with a focus on client communication and experience.
- Excellent computer skills, public speaking, presentation and teaching skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellence with MS Project, project development and management
- Self motivated, able to work remotely and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
- Travel expectations up to 25%, national / international
Your Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience with 4-year college degree (science or analytic discipline a plus) or an advanced degree without experience or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years relevant experience in clinical development and/ or software development environment preferred, with particular emphasis on RTSM/IRT experience
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.