We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join our Field Technical Solutions team in San Jose. This position entails collaborating with dynamic customers, North American Sales and TSMC Headquarters in Taiwan. Our mission is to enable customer to quickly and efficiently design their next generation of ‘must have’ products – by understanding their needs and then defining, promoting and enabling the best solution. TSMC, Ltd. is the leader in Semiconductor Foundry business, and we are looking for the right individuals and talent to join our team.
- Build relationships and trust with customers through technical interaction.
- Own the technical solution for customers and champion their needs.
- Fully understand customers’ products, roadmaps and technical needs in order to find an optimum solution for both the customer and TSMC.
- Drive multiple teams to develop competitive and creative technical solutions, while ensuring efficient use of TSMC’s resources.
- Collect feedback from customers on their concerns and needs
- Provide local technical support together with domain experts as required.
- Ensure clear and accurate external and internal communication.
- May perform other duties as assigned including special projects and other administrative responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar with 3+ years of industry experience in planar and/or Finfet technology. GAA knowledge is a plus.
- Design and Technology knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Advanced/Mature Process Knowledge: logic technology, memory technology, advanced device engineering, reliability engineering. Design Knowledge: Digital, Analog, RF / Mixed-Signal, MEMS, CIS, SiPho, and/or HV/BCD.
- Good understanding of SPICE modeling for Planar/FinFet/GAA technology.
- Self-motivated with an innately curious personality and a desire to learn.
- Proven problem solver with a strong technical background.
- Holistic knowledge of technology platforms
- High level understanding of semiconductor technology, design methodology, EDA and IP.
- Effective presenter and communicator with strong oral and written English abilities.
- Able to lead in-depth technical discussions, ask questions and be a good listener.
- Able to effectively position and present technology to different audiences.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.