- We have a new opportunity for an accomplished Project Manager to support both internal and external customers and clients.
- Based within the newly formed Enterprise PMO department, this strategic role will require a pragmatic PM that can work across a multitude of business units, supporting and delivering a variety of different type of projects within the new formed governance framework.
- The successful person will support the business in all cross programme and project management activities.
- Playing a key role within the team that is driving the strategic future of the company at a global level, you will be joining at a time of positive change as we establish ourselves as a global leader within the market place.
- If you are a project delivery professional who’s excited by the proposition of working autonomously, within a variety of projects, then this role is for you.
- This hybrid position can be based anywhere within the UK but preferably the North East area, as travel to company locations is required.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Manage all aspects of multiple related activities to ensure the overall project is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Prepare detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Set and continually manage project expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders
- Manage project scope and changes
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
Qualifications and training
- Candidates will ideally possess PMP, APM Practitioner, MSP or Prince 2 Practitioner qualifications – however, we will also consider candidates with equivalent experience.
Skills and experience
- Ideally experience from a technology, IT or engineering background
- Strong analytical capabilities, highly organised with excellent relationship management skills.
- Project management and planning experience is essential.
- Experience in a similar role with experience directly interacting with customers.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with high level stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to deliver update reports.
- Passionate about providing world class project and programme delivery
- Ambitious and excited to work with top-tier organisations across a wide range of industries, including many of the world’s biggest brands
- Interested in delivering cutting-edge solutions for a new marketplace
- Driven to excel in a fast-paced, client-facing environments in which it is essential to keep up to date with the rapidly developing trends in technology landscape
- Innovative and proactive
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit talent.pragmaticsemi.com.