About the Role:
- We are looking for a project management specialist, who will oversee all aspects of multiple projects, and to meet projects’ goals on time and with high quality.
- It will require you to organise people, tasks and resources to bring about a successful conclusion.
- You will lead multiple project management team members and also one or more projects directly.
- We are looking for a leader who will transform the Project teams with his/ her Go-Getter attitude.
- It is a multifaceted role which requires deep understanding of Team’s strengths and Customer’s needs.
- We are not just looking for a manager but a Role model whose footsteps can be followed by his Team Members.
- The role also requires direct interaction with multiple customers and reporting directly to the CEO
Job Location: Noida or Bangalore
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is preferred
- Master’s degree like an MBA is preferred
- PMP / Prince 2 certification will be a plus
- 10+ years of actual experience
- Experience in managing team of 50+ team members
PM Job Responsibilites:
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects, project teams and project management team members
- Defining projects’ scope and goals
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Coordinating project team & customers
- Resource planning and allocation
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Managing project administration, including all documentation
- Meeting budgetary objectives (if any)
- Reporting regularly to senior management
- Managing customer relationships
- Organizing reviews and ensuring high quality of deliverables
- Tracking project health, performance and results measurement
- Providing status to customers and senior management with metrics
Core Competencies (Essential but not limited to)
- Must have high Integrity.
- A person who can earn respect and trust from both his team as well as customer.
- Good communication skills and Go-getter attitude is a prerequisite.
- Focused person who works with the team
- Experience on project management
- Creation of Schedule for deliverables
- Experience in communicating with international customers
- Understands the team and develops interpersonal bonding with the team
- High in energy and committed to meet customer timelines
- Passionate to ensure high quality of deliverables
- Enthusiastic to take on challenges and quick learner to pick up the domain and jargon
- Strong organization skill ability to manage multiple projects/ goals
Good to have:
- Exposure to semiconductor/ SOC/ IP/ VIP design & verification
- Worked on SoC/ IP level testbench and verification environment
- Creating an exhaustive verification planning for long-term projects
- Testbench architecture, coding and a good understanding of design issues in RTL
- Testbench generation, test vector creation, simulations, gate-level simulations
- Hands-on with System Verilog and Assertion-based verification methodology
- HVL (System Verilog, Vera, Specman, E, VMM, OVM, UVM)
- Worked on protocols like AMBA AHB/AXI, MIPI, PCI Express, SATA, USB/Memory
- Handling of ODC’s (of atleast 5+ resources) for domestic and international customers
- Exposure to simulation tools like NCSIM/ VCS/ Questa
- Job may require short duration (couple of weeks) trips both international/ domestic
- Truechip, the Verification IP specialist, is a leading provider of Design and Verification solutions.
- Truechip is a privately held company, with a global footprint and sales coverage across North America, Europe and Asia. Truechip has been serving customers since the last 11 years in VLSI with a strong and experienced leadership. It started operations in 2010.
- For more information on the company, pls log on to: www.truechip.net
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.truechip.net.